- Decoding the internal makeup of each Ascendant (लग्न). Understanding our ‘me’ part and how we react.
- Language: Hindi (हिन्दी). Duration: 3h 20m
Description of 12 signs as Ascendant (लग्न): Part 1 of 3 (Hindi)
Decoding the internal makeup of the 12 Signs as Ascendant. Understanding our ‘me’ part and how we react in the external world. Methodical approach to understanding various Jyotish terms and then comprehending each sign when placed in Lagna.
1. What is Lagna (लग्न)?
2. Naisargik karak tatwa of grahas.
3. The signification of a sign in terms of a bhava /house in the kundali of Kaal-purusha (काल पुरुष).
4. Three Guna (quality, गुण) : Satwa, Rajas, Tamas. The Gunas of grahas and signs.
5. How are signs formed? Why is Aries an Agni tatwa rashi ? etc explained.
6. Some categorization of rashi/signs:
-Male (पुरुष) and female (स्त्री)
-Kroor and somya
-Movable (चर), fixed (स्थिर) and dual (द्विस्वभाव)
-Agni, prithavi, vayu, jal
-Kshatriya (क्षत्रिय), brahmin (ब्राह्मण), vaishya (वैश्य), shudra (क्षूद्र)
-Dharma (धर्म), Artha (अर्थ), Kama (काम), Moksha (मोक्ष)
7. Panchanga (the five limbs of Time) element ruled by Grahas
-Nakshatra (नक्षत्र )
8. Colors and places indicated by signs
9. Synonyms (पर्यायवाची) of the 12 signs
You may also like…
Description of 12 signs as Ascendant : Part 2 of 3 (Hindi)₹900 Add to cart
Reading a kundali in Jyotish : Part 1 of 6 (Hindi)₹2,121 Add to cart
Description of 12 signs as Ascendant : Part 3 of 3 (Hindi)₹860 Add to cart
Naisargik Karaka of Planets: Part 1 of 2 (Hindi)₹788 Add to cart
What is Lagna (लग्न)? (Hindi)₹257 Add to cart
Business segments represented by the 9 planets (Hindi)₹303 Add to cart