- Understanding our Karmas and inner motivations.
- Concrete learning of the Dashamsha (D10) chart in a lucid manner to analyze the career & profession of a native.
- Case studies of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Shri Dhirubhai Ambani, and Smt. Sonia Gandhi.
- 5 more case studies are included Part 2 of the series.
- Language: Hindi (हिन्दी). Duration: 5h 55m
1. To purchase Jyotish Video Lessons, please contact us by email (email@example.com) and let us know the names of the Video Lessons you would like to buy.
2. We will respond to you and let you know the total amount to be paid along with our bank details or payment links.
3. After receiving the payment, we will share with you the Google Drive Download links to your Gmail address.
The download link will be valid for 14 days.
Please note money once paid shall not be refunded.
The text in all video lessons is primarily in English. The language of communication is English or Hindi and It is highlighted clearly in the description of each video lesson.
We expect you to inform us when you have downloaded the video lessons.
For quick communication we are available on WhatsApp: +33625750152 or +917727935930
Dasamsa, Dashamsha, or D10 Chart
Understanding our Karmas and the inner motivations behind them by learning to read the Dasamsa, Dashamsha, or D10 Chart in a lucid manner. We use this Varga Kundli to analyze the career & profession of a native. Case studies of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, Shri Dhirubhai Ambani, and Smt. Sonia Gandhi.
1. What is the Dasamsa Chart? What do we see in it?
2. What is the scope of this Dashamsha chart?
3. When does the D10 chart get activated ? is it when we begin working formally or even before?
4. What happens after retirement? Is the role of Dasamsa (D10) over?
5. How do we calculate the Dashamsha Chart?
5. The significance of 12 houses in the Dashamsha Chart (D10).
6. Categorization of 4 Ayan or goals of life hence four karmas: trikonas, trines, and triplicity
7. Functional roles executed by a native in career/work/life via Dasamsa.
8. Work-related developments: changes, uncertainty, transfers, breaks, retirement, promotion, demotions, layoff, fights, etc
9. What makes one opt for independent activity or organized business activity? Is it just money? Or a business activity while in job/employment (salary/remuneration). How do we judge all these?
10. Ten Amsha rulers or dig-pals of Dasamsa Chart. They are guardians of ten directions, 8 in the horizontal plane and 2 in the vertical plane. The inner motives behind our karmas.
11. Case studies Dasamsa Chart (D10) of
-Shri Dhirubhai Ambani
-Smt. Sonia Gandhi
-Shri Amitabh Bachchan
You may also like…
Arudha Lagna & Bhav Pada : Part 2 of 2 (Hindi)₹3,163 Add to cart
Arudha Lagna & Bhav Pada : Part 1 of 2 (Hindi)₹2,597 Add to cart
Divisional Charts/वर्ग कुंडली (Hindi)₹2,297 Add to cart
Business segments represented by the 9 planets (Hindi)₹303 Add to cart
Dashamsha Chart (D10): Part 2 of 2 (Hindi)₹1,911 Add to cart