- Fundamental and deep learning of the 9 planets (ग्रह) and all that they represent (नैसर्गिक कारक) in Jyotish.
- Language: Hindi (हिन्दी). Duration: 3h 4m
Please contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (WhatsApp/Telegram: +33625750152) for purchasing the Jyotish video lessons.
After payment, video download links will be sent to you via email.
Naisargik Karaka of planets/ नव ग्रह के नैसर्गिक कारक: Part 1 of 2 (Hindi)
1. To learn Naisargik Karaka we begin by understanding the meaning and significance of the word Karaka (कारक) first:
“Naisargik” means natural by definition and “Karaka” means significator, that signifies something or represents something very fundamentally. Naisargik Karaka means someone who naturally represents something because of his core internal makeup, natural instincts, and character. Mother nature has created him like that and given him this responsibility.
2. Description of three kinds of Karakas used in Jyotish:
-Naisargik Karaka (नैसर्गिक कारक):
-Char Karaka (चर कारक):
-Sthir Karaka (स्थिर कारक)
We will explore all the 9 planets in detail to understand what all mother nature has made them responsible for or what each of them represents fundamentally in Vedic astrology. The video lectures also include the Deities to be worshipped for giving remedies.
3. Naisargik Karaka of Sun (सूर्य): Sun in Jyotish represents the universal soul and giver of all the resources. He is the king in the planetary hierarchy.
4. Naisargik Karaka of Moon (चंद्र): Moon in Vedic astrology represents our mind or manas. Moon likes to dwell in the Maya or material world. Moon is the queen in the planetary hierarchy.
5. Naisargik Karaka of Mars (मंगल): Mars in Jyotish represents our courage and vigor. Mars is a warrior at the base and governs our defense, he is commander and chief of the army in the planetary hierarchy.
6. Naisargik Karaka of Mercury (बुध): Mercury in Jyotish represents our speech and learning ability. Mercury is the prince in the planetary hierarchy.
7. Naisargik Karaka of Jupiter (गुरु): Jupiter in Indian astrology represents our wisdom and knowledge. The ability to discriminate between good and bad is granted by DevGuru Brihaspati. Jupiter is the minister in the planetary hierarchy.