- Learn to analyze and read an individual’s marriage, relationships & sensuality via the Navamsa D9 chart.
The use of the Rasi/Lagna Chart (D1) is also explained with ample examples.
- Language: Hindi. Duration: 11hr 15 min (675 mins)
Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (WhatsApp/Telegram: +33625750152) for purchasing the Jyotish video lessons.
After payment, video download links will be sent to you via email.
Navamsa, Chart D9
Marriage, Relationships & Sensuality
1. The significance of 12 houses in Navamsa D9 & in-law relatives.
2. The significance of 12 houses in Navamsa D9 & sensuality.
3. The Importance of Venus, Karaka for Navamsha & Marriage.
4. The relationship between Atma Karaka & Daar Karaka and the consequences for marriage.
5. The possibilities of Arrange or Love marriage and long-lasting emotional touch with a spouse.
6. The importance of Arudha Lagna, bhav pada, and In-laws & spouse relationships.
7. Combinations of piousness, faithfulness, high sexuality, loose morals, adulterous nature, many partners, and multiple marriages.
8. Combinations for no marriage.
9. Happy marriage, harmonious relationships & continuation of the marriage of long.
10. Fights, quarrels, separation, troubles in marriage, getting involved with alternative partners, break of marriage, severe tensions in the marriage, legal disputes in marriage.
11. The prospects and happiness in 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd marriage etc.
12. Preference & orientation of a native for partners and sensuality: heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual nature, etc.
13. Analysis of Rasi chart w.r.t Daar Pada (A7), Upa Pada (UL) & Arudha Lagna (AL).
14. Explanation of Shlokas from Shastras on Navamsa: Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra (BPHS) and Jaimini Sutra.
‡ Case studies: Shri Albert Einstein (scientist), Ms. Lata Mangeshkar (singer), Mr. Hugh Hefner (owner of Playboy magazine)
‡ 5 more case studies of individuals, presented in an anonymous form, to cover various aspects taught in theory.