- Step by step approach to reading Vedic charts considering crucial parameters and applying Jyotish rules.
- Language: Hindi (हिन्दी). Duration: 6h 48m
Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (WhatsApp: +33625750152 ) for purchasing the Jyotish video lessons.
Reading a kundali in Jyotish/ ज्योतिष शास्त्र में कुंडली कैसे पढ़ें ? Part 1 of 6 (Hindi)
Methodical approach to reading a kundali in Jyotish considering crucial parameters and applying rules of Vedic astrology. Understanding various Lagnas, the scope of influence of planets on a particular bhava in various capacities. Concepts like Graha Drishti, Rashi Drishti, Marana Karaka Sthana and Neecha Bhanga etc are explained to meaningfully use them in real birth/mundane charts.
1. Important Ascendants/points (लग्न /बिंदु ) to analyze charts:
-Arudha Lagna (AL)
-Hora Lagna (HL)
-Ghatika Lagna (GL)
-Paka Lagna (Taking LL as Lagna)
-Shri Lagna (SL)
-Atma Karaka (AK) as Lagna
-Graha Arudha of LL as Lagna
-Varnada Lagna (VL), Pranapada Lagna (PP)
2. Who can influence and in what capacity & role in a Vedic chart?
-Bhav Karaka of the house. Fundamental Incharge (Nature)
-Planet placed in the house: natural benefics + f(x) benefics are good
-Planets lording the house
-Planets aspecting the house by Rashi Drishti (RD)
-Planets aspecting the bhava by Graha Drishti (GD):
-Planets having Argala on the house.
3. What is Rashi Drishti/राशि दृष्टि ? How to calculate? Meaning and usage explained.
4. What is Graha Drishti/ ग्रह दृष्टि ? Graha Drishti of the plants explained. Meaning and usage explained.
5. What is Marana Karaka Sthana (मरण कारक स्थान) ? Marana Karaka Sthana of the planets explained. Meaning, usage and remedy explained.
6. What is नीच भंग /Cancellation of Debility? How do we evaluate it in a Vedic chart? Rules for evaluating cancellation of debility in a chart.