- Comprehensive learning from the foundation to the proficient level of Siddhamsa D24.
- Insightful information on Vedic Knowledge bodies: Para & Apara Vidya.
- Focus on judging the results of the modern education system as well.
- Case studies of Shri Albert Einstein, Swami Vivekananda, Mahatma Gandhi, Shrimati Indira Gandhi, and Shri Dhirubhai Ambani are discussed to understand the concepts properly.
- Language: Hindi (हिन्दी). Duration: 954 minutes (15 h 54 min).
Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (WhatsApp/Telegram: +33625750152) for purchasing the Jyotish video lessons.
After payment, video download links will be sent to you via email.
Siddhamsa D24 Chart
1. What is Siddhamsa, Chaturvimsamsa, or D24?
2. Categorization, focus, and scope of all Knowledge in Para vidya (spiritual knowledge) and Apara (worldly knowledge) Vidya. With description and explanation of Vedic knowledge bodies: 4 Vedas, Dharm Shastra, Purana, Itihas, Ved Upanga, UpVeda, Vedanga, Aranyakas, Upanishad, etc
3. Calculation of Siddhamsa D24 chart; the importance of the Sun & Moon; Amsa Rulers
4. What is Diksha? its types; importance in spiritual learning & Muhurta
5. The signification of the 12 Bhava in the Chaturvimsamsa chart: Material & Spiritual learning
6. Muhurta: Learning alphabets (अक्षर आरम्भ), learning subjects (विद्या आरम्भ)
7. Education/subjects governed by the 9 planets in Siddhamsa D24 chart: Modern education
8. Role of Rahu & Ketu (Swarbhanu) who are always in 1 sign in Chaturvimsamsa D24 chart.
9. General concepts & reading the Siddhamsa chart with confidence.
10. Arudha Lagna & Bhav Pada in Chaturvimsamsa
11. Case studies: Celebrities & individual
Shri Albert Einstein, Swami Vivekananda, Mahatma Gandhi, Shrimati Indira Gandhi, Shri Dhirubhai Ambani, etc.